Thursday, September 10, 2009

Second Heart Flow in Testing

The second issue of the heart when testing produces heart fruit is gold.

Imagine the heart being so tested that pure gold comes forth. Lord Jesus told the Church in Laodicea the in the book of Revelation that they should purchase gold refined in the fire from Him. That is faith. That is trust. That is hope. God delights to purify the faith that is already in us through great pressure and fire. We cannot begin to hope to understand how much JOY this brings our Father when our faith is tested, purified and matured forever. We are quiet, still and completely trusting with our hearts before Him - post testing. Like a weaned child, leaning against his mother's chest, David said.

Psalm 131

A song of ascents. Of David.
1 My heart is not proud, O LORD, my eyes are not haughty;
I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me.

2 But I have stilled and quieted my soul;
like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me.

3 O Israel, put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore.

New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by Biblica


For the rest of my life, certain issues are settled because of the pure gold of faith that resides in my heart. When God delights to spread the wealth of my faith He strikes the fire, turns on His divine timer and begins to fan the flames, increasing the pressure on my heart. I leak, sometimes accidently, and God blesses those whom are within my presence. He delights to manifest His presence in my weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment