Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Cherished by God

Well, if God chases me and expects me to chase Gabi...And God expects me to cherish Gabi, is God cherishing my heart?

Why does the thought of this scare me? It is like God is reaching inside, in a world, a realm where there is no map and no one has been there before. I don't know what HE is going to find. I fear a mess at best and worse, maybe the devil himself? Yet, I find this exploration, this desire wonderfully fulfilling and exciting. I can barely breathe. To let YOU in. To let YOU know me like I have never been known before. I do not know what the deep desires of my heart are. I must trust YOU. YOU touching the very essence of my being, that I have never trusted anyone with before. I do not even trust myself to go where YOU are desiring to go. But I must say, Go. Know me and let me know myself in YOU. YOU have always been my hope and my savior. Save me from me and my fears. Awaken those deep holy desires YOU planted deep in my heart. I trust YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment