Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fresh Manna

God said to me today and I pass it on to you...
Rodney, may I have permission to...
1. Leave My perfect Father and chase you and your heart?
2. To listen, cherish and fulfill the whispers of your heart in such a way that you totally entrust your heart to My heart?
3. To nourish your masculine heart as a man, husband, father and pastor? To awaken you to the greatness that I have authored in you?
4. To give Myself up for you so that I might sanctify you, cleansing you with My tears, My blood and My Word that I might present you before My Father in all My glory and majesty without stain or blemish?

God expects husbands to chase, cherish, nourish and wash their wives. It is a great mystery but it is the picture of Christ pursuing the church. See Ephesians 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment